Thursday, July 8, 2010

Perfect Wedding Dress Hanger

When I meet with my bride and groom for the final time before their wedding I try to remind the bride to put her dress on a nice hanger. The reason being is that when I go to do the wedding dress shot it looks A MILLION times better to have a nice hanger than a cheap plastic hanger. I can't express to you how many dress shots are just not the same because of the cheap plastic hanger. Well, I was cruising around Etsy this afternoon and I found the perfect solution, The Original Silver Lingerie, Wedding Dress Hanger. This super cute hanger can be customized with your name or soon-to-be name or anything you want (within 14 characters) and looks so much better in your photos plus you will have it for a lifetime. At only $25 I think it is a great deal for all brides!!




No comments: