Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Mini-Sessions I Saturday October 9th

*I am going to keep this post on top until the Mini-Sessions are full, so SCROLL DOWN :) *

I can't believe that it is already time to start thinking about fall mini-sessions. This year I will be offering 20 minute mini-sessions at my studio (it has wood floors, brick walls, and a ton of fun locations outside and around the building) plus some fun new props. Please feel free to use your mini-session in anyway you like i.e.: family portrait, maternity session, kiddo shoot, etc. Email me, megan@megannorman.com, which time slot you are interested in and what type of shoot you want.

When: Saturday October 9th

Where: My Studio

Cost: $150 ($50 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking)

Includes: 20 minute session with a disc of 10 high-res images
plus 15% off my holiday cards-check them out below
*Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive your disc*


9am: BOOKED
9:30am:BOOKED
10am: BOOKED
10:30am: BOOKED
11am: BOOKED
11:30am: BOOKED
Noon: LUNCH
1pm: BOOKED
1:30pm:BOOKED
2pm: BOOKED
2:30pm:
3pm:
3:30pm:
4pm:BOOKED
4:30pm: BOOKED
5pm: BOOKED

* I can customize the text and colors of the cards to fit with what you are wearing*

No comments: